The sentiment of the world has changed as we’ve endured the Coronavirus pandemic. People are limiting their social and emotional connections as they practice social distancing and work remotely. With this great physical distance between us, companies are trying to maintain a strong company culture, create a bond of trust with employees, and establish emotional connections.
Listen to this webinar to learn about:
• Maintaining and building a virtual culture of trust and safety with employees
• Staying connected, productive and engaged with employees
• What does it mean to feel connected to team members?
• Humanizing virtual interactions
• Ensuring that your brand values stay intact in a virtual world
• What does working from home look like in the future?