Return to work with a flexible COVID-19 testing program
With guidelines, tests, and requirements continuously changing, managing COVID-19 return to work program can be overwhelming.
Sterling's end-to-end COVID-19 testing program provides the tools to manage the entire process, tailored to your organization’s return to work strategy.
- Centralized solution to administer and manage testing
- Adherence with the most current CDC and EEOC guidelines
- Broad program coverage across your workplace
- Access to current, high-quality FDA approved COVID-19 testing solutions as they come to market including active virus (PCR) testing and antibody testing∗
- On-site services such as temperature checks, pop-up clinics, and wellness questionnaires
- HIPAA and FCRA disclosure and authorization
- Data confidentiality in compliance with ADA regulations
∗Guidance issued by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) states that antibody test results should not be used to make decisions about returning persons to the workplace, and such use may violate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).